3.29.2012

Thankful thursday's "A picture is worth a 1000 words"

Joining in today with KateSaysStuff's "Thankful Thursday".

I was so excited with the prompt of "A picture is worth a 1000 words". Photo's just my favourite. I cant get enough of them. I am always lurking to capture a moment.

They truly can say 1000 words. They are my memories. <3

Picking some of my favourites was very hard though, there were SO many.






And one for a smile. Ï think this one can say more than a 1000 words. Probably not nice words though ;) Cheaky girl. Poor Ace. He is getting his own back as he ages though.


What are you thankful for today?




4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha that last photo was awesome!!! im glad he is getting his own back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree i couldnt decide on which pic to post without getting carried away lol Wedding and birth photos LOVE! that last pic is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos!! Fabulous memories!!

    BTW I have also awarded you the Liebster Award!

    http://delightfullytackylilsquirts.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/liebster-award-april-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!! Oh i have no idea what a Liebester Award is but it sounds exciting ;) off to check it out now. Hope your well!!! Ive been so absent / busy lately!!! xx

      Delete