3.26.2012

Another case of second child syndrome...

With Boo, introducing solids was such a scheduled thing in our house. I was SO cautious with the fear of her being allergic to something. I followed the correct age suggestions for each thing. Never a new food within three days of the previous new food.  We did well, I was a new mum finding my way.

Then there was Ace. He has followed his own schedule of solid introduction, along with the helping hand of his sister, who is more than happy to assist him with trying new things!

Tonight for example. Ace was happy sitting in his highchair watching me cook dinner while Boo was at the table eating / playing / stashing her omelette. I turned around after noticing the silence to find Ace munching away on a hand full of egg that Boo had quite happily shared with him.

I guess we can cross egg off the allergy list. Thanks Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment