3.29.2012

Time for Ace to have a bedroom

Anyone that knows me, knows I love a good nursery. As soon as I found out we pregnant with both of the babes, the nursery was almost the first topic of conversation.

In our "old" house, I can call it that now we are all settled here, we decorated Ace's room whilst he was still a belly babe. We painted the room, got the nursery furniture, but I never got to put the finishing touches to it. He was still sleeping in our room up until before we moved. I hadn't really got the idea of it being his room as he didn't live in there. It still needed fluffing.



Actually, now that I have just uploaded that picture, it does look finished but it wasn't, I promise, I still had plans.

So now that we have moved, Ace is in his own bedroom, and yes I'm still sobbing about it weeks later. His bedroom is a blank canvas. I would like to "finish" it. I cant go all out on this one as we are renting at the moment but I'm sure I'll be able to make it look good ;)

The room decorating begins.

I'll keep you updated as I make progress.

So far:

I have kept the lime green as my accessory colour, as I already had so much in the colour.


I found this adorable fabric at spotlight this week and have covered a frame. God I love staple guns. Oh and glue guns! Sorry, distracted much... So now I just have to hang that up.


Hopefully I will get back to spotlight later in the week to pick up some more projects to continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment