3.22.2012

Help, my 12wbt wagon is in need of repairs!



The "Fitness Friday" blog hop has prompted me to be upfront and honest about the condition of my 12WBT wagon. It's not looking to crash hot this week!

I was doing so well. Like really really well. As focused as I have ever been. Loving all the healthy food. Smashing out the exercise like no tomorrow. Having that "need" to get to the gym. I thought I was invincible.

At last weeks weigh in, I had lost 4.8kg and 30cm's (since kick off).... Motivation was sky high! I was only 2kg off my wedding weight! That was a very exciting prospect. I was very proud of that fact that after 3 and 1/2 years of marriage and two babes I was staring at my happy wedding day weight!

I saw the red flag ahead.... Moving house. I was sure I could work around it. Of course I may not of got all my work outs in but as long as I ate clean I should be right??? Wrong :(

I have made bad food choice after bad food choice this week. I'm almost like a drug addict and once I got the taste back for the junk, I just wanted more, so I ate more. Anddd it showed on the scales! Booo!

So, I have had my bad week, it's time to fix my little wagon, jump back in it and journey on. There is nothing I can do about the past week... I can just know that I ate lots of yummy naughty things but it's time to start kicking bum again.

Let's see if I can do it hey!

4 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up gorgeous.

    Dust yourself off and jump right back on. You can do it!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! My wagon, she is broken also.

    Let's do repairs, make adjustments and meet again next week... Okay?

    We can do this... We really can.

    {Well done for being so honest and open *high five*}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you're not the first to break your wagon - and the good thing is they can be repaired!! Yay!! (And well done for being so close to your goal weight.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the same thing! once I start eating junk..it's hard to stop. But it's a new week!!

    ReplyDelete