5.25.2014

Organising 'that' draw...

Do you have "that" draw in your kitchen?
 
The one that is chaos.
 
Not an organised chaos that you apparently know where everything is... A chuck it all in and then rummage for ages to find anything kind of chaos.
 
I had one.
 
It was the top utensil draw, BUT I am happy to report that it is no longer!
 
Sharing with you all in case you needed some inspiration to tackle your "that" draw.
 
Before
 
 
 
After
 
 
 
 
The containers used were $5.00 each from Kmart. Score!
 
Happy organising.
 
xx

 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Not bad! I have "that" drawer WITH dividers, and it is a mess… but you have inspired me to tackle it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have the dividers already it will be easy peezy to get looking pretty again! Good luck! x

      Delete
  2. Oh Steph - I ashamed to say but your before drawer looks more like my after drawer lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that's something along the lines my mother said. But any improvement is always a thumbs up ;) x

      Delete
  3. You have inspired me, Steph! And I'm can't tell you how relieved I was to see that caption say "$5" and "from Kmart" - music to my ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kmart rocks my world for cheap organisational stuff! Glad I could sprinkle some inspiration dust around :) Happy organising! x

      Delete
  4. The dreaded third drawer down, when we moved it got sorted out but I feel a few anthills (paperwork/kids art/idea notebooks) piling up! Thanks for dropping by the blog today, I really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete