2.02.2014

Now we needed the perfect spot to hang the masterpieces!


This morning brought yet another trip to Bunnings, we are frequent flyer's there that's for sure!

While we were there I sprung it on Dad'n that I wanted him to whip us something up for above the kids craft area. Somewhere that we could hang paintings to dry or show off what pretty things the kids had created.

Here is what he came up with. I love, love, LOVE it!

 
 

Here is a list of what we used:
2m of Braided wire rope ($5.60)
Zenith Screw eyes ($4.30)
Zenith Wire rope grips ($6.40)
So it came to a total of $16.30. Not to bad at all.

 


Now Boo is working over time so she can change all the pictures over. Bless.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creative space! The wire looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've done a similar thing in our playroom. Keeps the art all in one place - off the fridge - and really adds character to the space. Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about adding character Bec :) I've loved seeing all their pretties hanging there! x

      Delete
  3. Excellent, we have the same thing that we got from Ikea, there are days it is just loaded down with art work and I have to sneak it out to the bin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe we have just hit the "sneaking out the artwork" stage atm. I am still a little traumatized after Boo once found one of her drawings in the bin. Boy did I feel awful hearing "but why don't you like my picture Mummy?." x

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous idea. I think I may have to borrow this idea for my youngest boys room so he stops sticky taping his artworks to the wall :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :) You are more than welcome to it! Hope it will keep your walls sticky tape free. x

      Delete