4.19.2012

Me and my BFF... The Universe.

I know... I know... I preach a lot about the Universe.

But seriously.... It is a good way to live!

Lately, I have just been receiving one confirmation after another. I obviously have taken the right path.

I  just put something out there, I send it to the universe, and I wait. Lately, it seems everything is returning back to me almost in a gift box with a bow and card saying "Here you go Steph, enjoy!'

I blogged about our move and over a month on can tell you... BEST MOVE EVER!!!!

And now I will be taking you on my next adventure that the universe has quite happily plopped in front of me over the past few days.

What is it you may ask? Well if you are a friend of mine on Facie you would already know by my flooding of your newsfeed ;)

I have always loved Photography. Always been a photo junky but never really thought much about it.
A few weeks ago, not even, I decided that I was going to learn how to use my camera properly (loved auto mode!!) but wanted to start taking some awesome photos! Not really thinking where this would take me... just really putting it out to see what would happen through social media. What do you know... I have been now been presented with several opportunities to persue it further!

My head just spins!

If you haven't already.... Do yourself a favour and read The Secret.

This is what I am thankful for today on this lovely Thankful Thursday. Linking up with KateSaysStuff!

Leaving you my favourite photo from my first newborn photo shoot. Oh Miss E, you are still making me cluck!



4 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous photo. Congrats on your opportunities! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy is packed away...I'm thinking i might have to search for it this afternoon, and have my yearly read of it. It is already 1/4 of the way through the year after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little bubba. Hope your new adventure is packed with lots of fun. A friend of mine did the exact same thing and hasnt looked back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh beautiful baby <3

    And you know I am right the with you on this one! I needed the reminder though, time to start manifesting more mindfully!

    xox

    ReplyDelete