4.22.2012

Don't you just love a satisfying Sunday...

Today is Sunday.

It has been a satisfying day!

I love it when Sundays are a good day. It makes it feel okay that the week is about to start again.

It was an early start, which I must admit I wasn't too impressed with. Ace decided he wanted to start his Sunday at 4.30am. Hmmmm. Bit early! The rest of the day has just been lazy. But it hasn't been the lazy type that you get grumpy that you have wasted a day...

It's been cloudy, and definitely not the warmest. We got fish and chips for lunch. Both babes had a lovely long afternoon nap soon after. I went back to bed and followed their lead. Dad'n got to enjoy watching some football and even managed to bake some muffins for us (our Dad'n is a bit awesome like that). I got woken up by the sound of super heavy rain on our tin roof. Afternoon coffee from my new coffee machine with a side of a Choc Muffin.

Babes now chilling out in the toy room and Dad'n and I milking our lazy day by relaxing on the couch... iPad attached to my lap ;)

Oh yeh!

Now to think about scooping up the the babes to put them in the car, and make our way over to my parents for a roast!

And that my friends... Is a satisfying Sunday in my little world!

No comments:

Post a Comment