1.23.2012

One of the many reasons I know he is the right "one"

Every now and then I have these realizations of why Dad'n was definitely the right "one", and this was one of them.

First a bit of background information to help you paint a mental picture. Who am I kidding, we all know there will be a photo included in this post somewhere, it is me after all! Anyways, apparently Dad'n can look a little intimidating to some. I have never seen this, obviously because I know who he is, but my sister pointed it out to me not to long ago, that to a complete stranger, Dad'n might look a little scary. I just think he looks hot ;)

On with the realization hey! Every night at 6.30pm there is a familiar scene that plays out in the Bower's Nest. We have all finished eating dinner, babes have had their bath, I am in the kitchen starting to wash up and Dad'n is getting comfy on the couch with Boo & Ace to settle them down on their home stretch to bed at 7pm. The channel gets changed to 126, 9.9 times out of 10 it's already on it.... Bless ABC2. I then watch on as this gorgeous man of mine makes all the appropriate sounds, calling all the characters by their right names and sings along knowing all the right words to In The Night Garden. Of course, Boo thinks this is the best thing in the world, and so do I. You really can never judge a book by its cover!

What I have just told you about is definitely one of my favourite scenes in the Bower's nest. He is my favourite man & he was definitely the right one.

2 comments: