7.17.2012

The update on our move.

Our move.

Before my break, we had not long made our "sea change" and we were adjusting to our brand new life.

That was about four months ago now.

Am I still happy with our decision? Absolutely. It was the best decision ever.

Do I miss our old home and life? Sometimes.

It is easy to sit here and marvel at how awesome our new life is, because it is. But I also remember that I left a place a called home. It was home for a very long time and sometimes I just miss that feeling of everything being familiar.

Slowly, things here are feeling like home, but it is taking time.

Each visit back to our old home town is feeling better... I'm not getting so much of that feeling that I am saying good bye to an old friend each time I leave.

Really though, it is hard to compare the feeling of my whole life verses four months of our new start.

Each week, we continue to build our new life here.... and hopefully soon, our new home!

That's a whole other story that I'm excited to start filling you in about.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment