7.29.2012

I showed those water marks and stains who's boss!

With little kids and forever leaking sippy cups... you are bound to get water marks / stains in your car.

We had a heap of ugly marks on our grey upholstery in our car.

There is also heaps on the micro suede couch... I haven't attacked them yet, but is on this weeks "to do"list. Hopefully it will clean them up too!

I found an easy tip to get rid of them. To tell you the truth I didn't think it would work so I didn't bother to take before and after pictures but now I kind of wish I did.

All I used... glass cleaner. You know your "Windex" or similar type sprays... I think mine was the Aldi version. Bless Aldi ;)

All you do... Spray over the whole area (in my case, the whole seat) until it looks completely wet. Leave it for a few minutes, blot dry with paper towel. Then you let it dry naturally. As it dried... the water marks disappeared!

Fabulous. Saved myself some $$$ as I was about to book it in at one of those car cleaner places and god knows how much they would have charged me!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment