2.13.2012

Kick off. I survived.

Today was 12WBT kick off. Day one. I survived!

Apparently success is all about being organised on this program so I really am telling myself I should smash it if that's the case!

Everything that needs to happen for the week, I have written down... in several places Ha Ha.  I'm one of those people that needs everything written in front of me in order for them to sink in and happen. So, I have all my meals, training and tasks written in my diary, then written on my weekly planner on the fridge, then its all online in my membership thingo, and then I have also printed it off all highlighted and looking fab. Overkill you may say? Nah, that's just me being me ;)

Today.

Training went well, I was so fixated on how hard it would be to burn 500 calories so I had built up all this anticipation! I can happily report that it wasn't that bad.  I did some power vacuuming then set myself up in front of the TV and sweated it out to Michelle Bridges - Crunch Time "Shredder" DVD... all while the babes had their afternoon sleep.














Before I knew it.... Bingo!














Eating... I followed the meal plan up to dinner. I'm trying to clean out what we already have before shopping / following the meal plan 100%. Was very satisfied up until the 3pm sugar craving hit and I was ready to devour anything in sight! All good, I got through to the other side clean...

This week is probably going to be one of my hardest, there has been quite a few "red flags"as Michelle calls them. That's okay, the more I can overcome and get through, the more empowered I shall be!

Bring on day.two!

No comments:

Post a Comment