4.03.2013

Just a little journey...

Back in February 2012, I started something. That something was a journey to a better version of myself.

For as long as I can remember, I have never been happy with my weight. I have always been starting a new diet, making New Years resolutions, setting goals, but never succeeding at any of them. This was a cycle. A cycle that I honestly thought I would be on for my entire life. I never actually believed I would do it, that I would ever reach my goal. Maybe that's why I never succeeded? I never believed.

It has been a long journey, 14 months and counting... And will keep counting as I feel like this really is just the beginning of things I can now achieve.

On this journey, I have lost 16.8kg to have just hit a major milestone, I have learnt to run, and I have learnt the ability to believe that I can do things if I want them bad enough. Pretty damn awesome huh?

So when you are wondering if you really can achieve a goal, question whether you really believe you can do it. You might be surprised if you start...


No comments:

Post a Comment